Setup Day

Seriously? Rain again? … The whole organisation team and also all helpers had a standup decision wheter to go for it or to reschedule the whole Fair. Most of the attendant crowd said yes, we’ll have it tomorrow – even if setup will be a wet thing to do. And it was also cold, the kids needed additional clothing brought from home because after some time playing outside they were wet to the toes. Some mobile phone impressions:


Donations in form of Darbo Preiselbeer Kompott are greatly appreciated ;)