– Crispy, real european bread, because every bread in NZ, no matter if white or black, is wrapped in a plastic bag.
– Manner Wafers and Schwedenbomben, as there are no really good alternatives available in NZ.
– Cold cuts (NZ doesn’t even have a word for “Aufschnitt”!) … because the stuff that looks like Aufschnitt isn’t Aufschnitt, it reminds us of “Leberkäse” that’s far too thick cut. ;)
– Wheat semolina – on seldom occasions, you can buy some but it still is far too fine to make a real Griesskoch.
– Topfenjoghurt, because all NZ yogis are either super watery or super flavoured/sugared.
– Biscotten, because there’s no way to make Tiramisu with the bread that’s sold here.
– Chocolate that not contains salt, the same is for butter.
– Non flavoured products at all, just old boring nature that tastes good.
– Organic food, it’s really annoying not to get the pure quality (no poison, spray, meds, etc).
– Swimming pool, because we don’t even have a bath tub in our house.
– Messerschleifer! This thing which calls itself knive sharpener is a toy at best.